The Show must go Online!
We have gone online to allow students to participate in our fun and captivating Speech and Drama group classes from the comfort and safety of their own home.
Join us for these exciting and highly interactive live online group classes (via Zoom) to:
- Build self-confidence
- Develop problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Nurture leadership and public speaking skills
- Improve speech and communication skills
- Explore all aspects of theatre and performance
- Discover the power of voice modulation
- Master techniques is improvisation, characterisation, mime, physical theatre, story tell and poetry speaking
These classes are available for students 5-18 years.
Our lessons have been tailored to meet the needs and level of each age group, along with compelling presentation and exercises specific to an online platform.
For more information on how to get involved and enroll your child to our online classes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What parents have to say about our online classes:
“I really enjoyed it and it was very fun to do and it was amazing!”
– Riley (10)
“From the get go the kids kept on saying ‘this is so much fun!’ They really enjoyed it”
– Cindi, mom to Ryan (8) and Chloe (4)
“Thank you very much for the lesson. The girls both loved it and asked if they can do another one next week.”
– Sasha, mom to Aaliyah (8) and Aurora (5